5) What’s your favorite thing to draw?
Hmm…..poses/muscles….muscles in poses?
7) How often do you use references?
It depends on what I’m drawing and what kind of reference it is. Because l like dynamic poses that kind of ‘bend’ reality, it’s hard to find pose references. However, I do like to look up references for clothes and muscles to see where everything is. Sky references too (since I have a bad habit of putting that in everything….).
9) How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
Oh man……………I wake up at 12 PM usually……and draw until 5 AM. Collectively though, probably a good 5-10 hours?
14) Do you ever collaborate with others?
I don’t! Not because I don’t want to but because there’s no time to. I think it’d be really neat to though! When I’m not drowning in projects maybe haha.
18) What are you currently trying to improve on?
Hm………..painting and still trying to hone my pose/anatomy skills. I’d like to get them to the ‘believable’ point.